torsdag 3. september 2015

Clithead Monastery

I'm back, yes.

My brain just imploded, thank you.

Let's talk about hentai, FUCK YEAH!

I really like that one where a girl get fucked by a dog while there is people screaming about magic semen, that's the best one.

"This is how i remember it"


I have a friend who likes ahegao, that's like desu as shit.
If you don't know, ahegao is the thing pingu does all the time, you're welcome assholes.


"Thank you internet"
Let's cut to the real shit here, Tumblr of course.

Tumblr is one of the most fascinating places on the internet, it's filled with all the special snowflakes you can think of, they don't even know what words are.
I'll take over the word gender now, you can't use that word now, it's mine.
What are you gonna do about that you shitheads, cry to mommy about it ?

This is what technology has done to us, people now just want their own fucking hugbox to circlejerk in.
It's just like that one thing that don't exist because stupid happened, you know what you did, and so do i.
You keep feeding me, i don't think you want me to disappear when you keep feeding me with the pain you try so hard to hide.
It's no use, i can feel our connection.
Our intertwined desires, we have finally become one, you just don't realize it yet.
One thing that really pisses me off about tablets now is how short lifespan they have, you can use them for a maximum of two years, after that they're unusable.
It's like i always have said, if you want something that lasts, build it yourself you slob.

That's all the ramble i have for today you assgoblins.
Go shit in a bucket.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great post: high quality content.

    Ahegao is indeed desu as fuck. Here's my blog for those of you who love ahegao: https://ahegaoreviews.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett